Saturday, July 4, 2009

Volos

Sorry it has been so long since I last updated. We've been incredibly busy between the children's festivals and New Life ministry. We leave for Volos, Greece today for a week. We are staying at a camp for two nights where I will be sharing my testimony, so please pray for wisdom in knowing what to share with a group of teenagers. Pray that God would speak through me and that they would not be my own words, but his. After camp, we will be spending the remaining time at the church there. We will be involved with a ministry where we will be picking up trash all week. In the past, this ministry has provided the church with the ability to connect with the Greek Orthodox church and has given the church a good reputation in the community. Pray that the sun won't be relentless and that we'll have plenty of energy as we will go two weeks without a day off.

No comments: